Friday, January 6, 2012

Lovebirds!

Today, my desk is uncharacteristically clean and void of hundreds of random papers. I say this because I found a random note underneath the only stack of papers on my desk and I have absolutely no idea how it got there. I lifted the stack of papers - which were paperclipped together - to find a note entitled:

TO: The Most AMAZING-Sweet-Beautifull girl in the World :) (L <3)
FROM: J :)

I haven't taken a note from someone since we came back to school on Tuesday and since I cleaned my desk entirely before Christmas break. I don't know who put it there or why it was put there, but I was giddy to have a love note on my desk because those are my FAVORITES to read.

Now, I have to hand it to this kid because he's got some swooning skills in the written form. If these students were 10 years older, I might think an engagement was on the horizon (aside from all the smiley faces), but they're 14, so they'll probably break up at lunch today.

Presenting, THE NOTE:

(: L :)
You are the most amazing girl I could ever dream of :) When I look in your beautifull blue eyes, my heart belongs to you* Now you have me mesmerized ;) When we're holding hands I feel this connection between us that gives me the [can't reading handwriting] to never wanna let go <3 Your voice is like an angel, so sweet that everytime we talk it sends this feeling through my body, almost like butterflies in my belly :P Baby there's no way in words to tell you how much I trully care for you, and I promise to be there right beside you through anything and everything <3 No matter the cost* because you deserve every bit of it :) and more!! L, I don't want to rush things, but every word of this comes from my heart.....I love you :)


Truer words hath never been spoken thus until now. Bill Shakespeare would be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment