Monday, January 3, 2011

Santa Knows Your Wishes

Just a short one today...

As I prepared to do battle this morning, I realized how ill-prepared I was mentally to face the scoundrels. It was a sink-or-swim situation. I did notice something curious, however. The boys all showed up with shorter hair, which seems normal because it's a new year so you might as well cut it off to prepare for the next 11 months. The funny thing was how many girls showed up with new weaves.

Santa truly "knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake."

And he rewards you with a weave.

Me (to KM, a student with a distinctly different weave than pre-Christmas): "So, do you get weaves for Christmas?"

KM: "Oh, full of jokes. A jokester."

Me: "No, I'm being serious, does Santa bring weaves for Christmas. Did you get the hair for Christmas?"

KM (beaming): "Oh. Yeah! You like it?!"

I got a Wii. She got her hurr did. We're all winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment