Friday, March 1, 2013

"Coach, Show Me The Way"

I've slowly figured out this year that one of my students is the 14-year-old version of me (or me, 11 years ago). He's hilarious and a bit quirky. Examples of such follow:

I feel that it has been firmly established that I definitely married up in the attractiveness realm, as was pointed out in one of my previous blog posts.

Yesterday, Emily, my wife, came to the very end of our soccer game (which we won 8-0!).

As I was walking in the hall a few minutes ago, one of my players, GA, saw me.

GA: "Coach, I saw your wife yesterday."

Me: "Oh, yeah?"

GA: "Yep."

Me: "And.....?"

GA: "Coach. Show me the way."

Apparently, I have a supernatural prowess at tricking people into marrying me, and he wants my skillzzzzz.

Then, yesterday, I check my phone during lunch and found this text:


No comments:

Post a Comment