Monday, March 18, 2013

Ridiculous Mad Libs 2.0

One thing that 8th graders have a hard time with is the use of context clues. When they get to a word they don't know, a lot of the time they just quit instead of working through it. In an attempt to solve this, after notes and a discussion, we set out to fix a confusing paragraph using context clues. The original paragraph is:

This morning, as we were jabbering out the door, my chickasaw tried to trip me, but I saw it coming, so I sequestered the door really swishlike and he hit it with his dermis. I laughed so hard, I jumbled off the duvet

Obviously, it makes no sense at all, so we have to fix it. And here are the results:

3rd Period - Honors
This morning, as we were dancing out the door, my rabid chinchilla tried to trip me, but I saw it coming, so I molested the door really Bill Clinton-like and he hit it with his weenus. I laughed so hard, I twerked off the thrift shop

What started out so innocently quickly descended into 14-year-old maturity...but I can't say that I didn't laugh with them. 

5th Period
This morning, as we were flipping out the door, my monkey tried to trip me, but I saw it coming, so I stabbed the door really cleverly and he hit it with his banana. I laughed so hard, I peed off the ceiling

6th Period
This morning, as we were twerking out the door, my twerking buddy tried to trip me, but I saw it coming, so I paper-chased the door really fast and he hit it with his weenus. I laughed so hard, I farted off the ugliness

7th Period
This morning, as we were Harlem-shaking out the door, my thunder buddy tried to trip me, but I saw it coming, so I shot the door really gangsta-like and he hit it with his widow's peak. I laughed so hard, I sharted off the bacne (back acne).

...I hate it when I shart on my bacne. Worst. Thing. Ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment