Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Alter Ego

Q is a bit of a loose cannon - she is incredibly smart, but nonetheless prone to bad judgement when even the tiniest thing makes her mad. I was going through some old papers and found this conversation that I wrote down that we had a few months ago, it's good for a laugh.

QT: "I gotta talk to Mr. L before I hurt someone."

Me: "Who would you hurt?"

QT: "PW."

Me: "Why?"

QT: "Because she messing with me and she said I put her head into the wall and now she wants to talk about it."

Me: "Well, then, maybe you should talk about it."

QT: "I can't. It's against the code."

Me: "What code?"

QT: "Roman's code."

There is another student whose last name - and nickname - is Roman, but he's the very last person I would ever see hanging out with Q, so I'm a bit confused.

Me: "Okay, whatever. You cannot hurt her."

QT: "But Roman says so."

Me: "Okay, who is Roman?"

QT: "My alter ego."

Hmmm, well, you can't argue with that one. If Roman said so...

No comments:

Post a Comment