Friday, February 11, 2011

Bie-ber Fe-ver

A wonderful conversation to follow up a snow day:

BE: "Hey, Mr. Lowe, B and I are going to see Justin Bieber's new movie tonight!"

Me: "Can I come?"

BE: "You wanna come?! Yeah, you can come!"

Me: "Is it okay if I blow-dry my hair and wear a purple jacket like Bieber?"

BE: "Of course! We're going at 5:30."

Me: "I was just kidding about coming with you, but I am going to blow-dry my hair and wear my favorite Bieber Fever t-shirt."

Three minutes later, both girls come up to me with t-shirts in their hands.

BE: "Mr. Lowe, these are the shirts we're going to be wearing!"

BE's has a huge pic of Bieber's face on it; BB's says "The Future Mrs. Bieber."

BB: "You can only come with us if you wear a shirt like mine."

Me: "You think you can get that in a large? I'll totally wear it, but can you imagine the looks I'll get?"

BB: "Well, you can only come if you wear one like it. Will you really wear it??"

Me: "YES! Actually, no, so don't waste your money or time looking for one. Have fun tonight."

No Bieber for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment